Aoi House The Music Video Aoi House The Music Video

Brilliant

I really enjoyed this flash (Prehaps because i'm a big otaku, but all the same), I found the music to be really catchy, and ran off to grab the song for myself to play on repeat. You captured the style of anime really well with this flash, and I have very few complaints about the graphics, the only thing I can say is that sometimes it was blatantly obvious that you copied an image, and pasted it into flash, but other than that, very nice. I honestly can't find words to explain it, just great job on it.

Blockhead: Episode 8 Blockhead: Episode 8

I loved it

I've listened to that Ghostmas carol at least 17 times now... I reckon I have it memorized now =D Is there some way I can download it?

The-Swain responds:

Yes, on my site now :D

EK's Ninja of the Night EK's Ninja of the Night

I lol'd

That was great! I love the style of it! I'll never be able to get that song out of my head...

Ninja of the niiiiight!!

The-almighty-EK responds:

Dude, try listening to it 2,000 times while making the flash. O_oU. My boyfriend said I was singing it my sleep.

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Was great!

I loved it =3 The only complaint I have, is that Peach looked absolutely horrifying from the front view of her.

MMORPGs in a Nutshell 2 MMORPGs in a Nutshell 2

Suggestions

How about the noobs that follow you around, asking for money or somthing... or when people constantly use l33t sp33k, or Chuck Norris, or loot-thieves, mainly in RO, spammers, corpse campers (wow), or when someone MSN's your or somthing and it knocks you out of Full-screen, or when lag makes you die, or in Runescape, the high level miners that jump on your rocks and steal the ore, or when someone in PvP begs you not to kill them..

JubeiSaotome responds:

SAY NO TO CHUCK NORRIS JOKES IN 2006.